Welcome to our New Look website. We are still doing a bit of tinkering so please bear with us.
Have you had The Fitting Studio Experience?
We provide an Expert Bra-Fitting Service in private, comfortable and luxurious surroundings where you will be made welcome. You will then be brought one well-fitting bra after the other.
Go home all intoxicated and tell your friends and family that you have been wearing the wrong bra size all these years!
Items purchased are nicely gift-wrapped.
Our regular trading hours are:-
Monday to Saturday – 10am to 6pm
You are advised to book a Fitting appointment. If you are not able to attend your appointment or are likely to be late, please notify The Studio as soon as possible.
How The Bra Fitting Service works :
- Call 0208 613 8038 to make an appointment.
- Appointments are for approx. 30 minutes of 'me' time. If you have had previous bad bra-fitting experiences, please give The Studio a try. We are very friendly and do our best to put you at ease and give you 'boob' confidence.
- During your session you will be able to try items in your size and purchase items you require.
- Group bookings welcome (1 hour session may be required). For wedding parties etc. Come and get fitted for your strapless bra to go with your off-the-shoulder-dress.
- If you are shopping for a bra to wear with a specific item of clothing, please bring the garment with you. If you are unable to bring it, try to bring a picture of the item, ideally with you in it (e.g. wedding dress) so that we can work out what you need.
Forest Hill Town Centre is located at the junction of London Road (A205), Dartmouth Road (A226) and Perry Vale (B227).
The Studio is about a minutes walk from Forest Hill Station on Dartmouth Road, opposite Boots the chemists.
Journey times are approx 15 minutes from London Bridge or Croydon and 35 minutes from Victoria. The new East London line extension also gives us direct links from Dalston Junction via Whitechapel and Surrey Quays. If you arrive from London (platform 2), please cross the footbridge to the main station side. There is a lift if required.
185, 122, 176, 197 & P4 all stop nearby.
You cannot park directly outside the studio.
Pay & Display car parks:
Pearcefield Avenue Car Park (85 spaces, behind Sainsbury's access via Waldenshaw Road). Free for up to 2 hours with ticket from machine.
Free on-street parking bays along Clyde Vale,Thorpewood Avenue and Dartmouth Road (30 minutes stay). Derby Hill (30 minutes stay with unlimited stay further up the hill).
Please enter the postcode SE23 3XU for the studio or SE23 3EU for Pearcefield Avenue car park.
We appreciate that it is not always possible to leave your little ones behind when you go shopping. We are happy to have your children at the studio. However, we suggest that they have something with them to keep them entertained to avoid disturbing your fitting or those of other customers.
We have ample room for buggies and prams.
Please note that there are no toilet facilities available.
Appointment Terms and Conditions
Customers are asked to attend their bra fitting appointment on time or a few minutes early.
Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Proof of age may be asked for at any time. Failure to prove an age of 16 and over will result in the immediate termination of the appointment without prejudice.
The Fitting Studio reserves the right to refuse custom to any member of the public.
The Fitting Service is currently only available to Females. However, we have been reliably informed that Allders in Croydon are able to offer a good bra-fitting service to Men. Please contact them directly.
The Fitting Studio | 16 Dartmouth Road | Forest Hill London, SE23 3XU | Copyright © 2011 The Fitting Studio
design & e-commerce by Moustique Design